• Sensitize the public on how water can help fight climate change. • Sensitize the society on the importance of fresh and clean water to well-being. • Send messages to policymakers to put water and climate change at the heart of action plans. • Brand Awar
We are embarking on a road walk tagged "True Water Walk" on Saturday 21st of March 2020 in collaboration with Lagos State Ministry of Environment and Water Resources to engage the public in commemoration of the International World Water Day 2020 that holds annually on the 22nd of March of every year. The theme for this year's edition is "Water and Climate Change".
Our objective is to achieve the following:
· Sensitize the public on how water can help fight climate change.
· Sensitize the society on the importance of fresh and clean water to well-being.
· Send messages to policymakers to put water and climate change at the heart of action plans.
· Brand Awareness and future Partnerships.
We are calling for sponsorship and volunteers to join us in this deliberate action to sensitize the public and policymakers to appease the mother earth on climate change and save the future of water for the next generation for growth and sustainable developments across the communities.
This walk is scheduled to kick off by 9 am at the Ikeja Local Government Secretariat and end by 11 am at Shoprite Alausa Ikeja with about one hundred participants which include adults and about thirty school children in branded T-shirts, banners, visuals, and other branded materials to convey the right messages to our target audience.