Sustainable Solutions Africa 30under30 2019 Cohort!
Four Points by Sheraton, VI, Lagos
July 15, 2019, 9:00AM
July 15, 2019, 4:00PM
Apply to Join the Sustainable Solutions Africa 30under30 2019 Cohort!
In commemoration of World Youth Skills Day, WeForGood International is launching Sustainable Solutions Africa 30under30, an initiative to promote skills for sustainable development, specifically for reducing unemployment and poverty alleviation on the continent, starting with Nigeria. Based on the understanding of the importance of investing in youths’ skills development, the United Nations General Assembly designated July 15 as World Youth Skills Day.
To be delivered as a blended fellowship and accelerator programme, the initiative targets youths who have developed skills with which they create opportunities for themselves and others and will work directly with select 30 (30under30), with the aim of empowering them to amplify their impact through training, coaching and financial support.
Eligible participants will:
· Be between the ages of 18-29
· Possess creative, technical or vocational skills being put to innovative use to empower others and for the benefit of the community via a for-profit/ not-for-profit initiative or business
· Show how your initiative is addressing the SDGs
· Demonstrate impact through reach and numbers
What you'll get:
· World class curated training to help you increase your impact and reach
· Mentorship and coaching from experienced doers and business executives
· Networking Opportunity
· Visibility and support
· Opportunity to access funding to scale your initiative
If you meet these criteria or know anyone who does, please apply or share this information with them. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
· Fill the form by clicking here - https://forms.gle/WiqUeHdemQ6MQnMY7
· Follow @myweforgood on Social Media to get updates regarding the initiative
Entries close by midnight on July 5, 2019. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so the earlier you submit, the better your chance. While only shortlisted participants will be contacted for the cohort, selected applicants will be invited to join trainings and the launch conference in Lagos on July 15, 2019 with an array of world-class doers.
Not eligible for the cohort? Register now to secure your seat at the launch conference holding on July 15, 2019 at Four Points by Sheraton, VI, Lagos, and stand a chance to win amazing prizes in the raffle draw: https://bit.ly/31NYuWR
We can't wait to review your awesome initiatives and to welcome you to the conference!
See you there!